Thursday, October 07, 2004

Radio City | New York nights


radio city vertical
Originally uploaded by strangeblue.

On a trip to New York for the very first time was exciting. But it was an "Educational Trip" so there was'nt much of doing what I want. Except when sun descends. While everyone sleeps preparing for the early 5a.m. wake up call; Me and a friend walk the streets. I took at least 15 rolls combined between B&W and color. Everything I shoot is 35 mm. I am looking into purchasing a Medium Format camera, but very expensive so if you have one and want to sell it! E-mail me.

2 Comments:

Blogger IncrediblyX said...

New York is exciting! I noticed a few shots you took was where tv cameras show a lot. Including "The Apprentice". Wow.

October 7, 2004 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger strangeblue said...

I see your a Military man. I was a Military brat growing up. did quite-a-bit of traveling. are you Active or Reserve?

October 7, 2004 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home